Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink April countdown has arrived and I have more to share with you today using Flower Fusion #3. I'm excited that so many of you love these little sets as much as I do. Thanks so much for letting me know and leaving me such kind comments and e-mails! :)
Let's get right to business today....
Here is a picture of pretty much everything I used for todays project. I labeled everything in the picture except the ink which is Berry Sorbet and Dark Chocolate. I thought it might be easier for you all to have a visual of all the supplies! ;)
On each of the tags I stamped the gridline background from Background Basics: Geometrics off to the side. I'll give you a quick run down of what each of the flowers were made with on each of the tags:
- cork & FF #3 flower die
- Pure Poppy cardstock
- Bliss fabric (this is the only one that was not created with the FF #3 die...I just rolled a long piece of fabric into a rose/flower)
- Pure Poppy felt & embroidery floss
- Vintage Cream felt & one of the Beautiful Blooms #2 flower dies for the bottom flower, Bliss fabric & FF #3 flower die on top
- Pure Poppy felt & FF #3 die for bottom flower, Vintage Cream cardstock & FF #3 die on top flower...I stamped that in Berry Sorbet using one of the flower images in the set
- Bliss fabric & FF #3 flower die for the bottom flower and Vintage Cream felt & Beautiful Blooms #2 flower die for the top
- Vintage Cream cardstock & FF #3 flower die, both top and bottom flower were stamped in Berry Sorbet using one of the flower images in the set
- Bliss fabric & FF #3 flower die.... I created 5 flowers and then hot glued them all together to create a 'messy' more dimensional flower.
Two more days of projects to share and then Flower Fusion #3 and all of the other Papertrey goodies you have been eyeing will be available. Sit back and relax this morning with your cup of coffee or tea and hop on over to visit the rest of the Papertrey gals....
So glad you stopped by today! See you right back here tomorrow....