Hey all! Just poppin' in to say hi and let you all know I'm still around. Things have been rather hectic with our big move coming up. I've had no time to sit and create or post and I've been missing it...squeezing in a little time for that today. Here are just some of the things we've been doing over the long weekend....
- built a set of stairs for the back entry way
- spread a bag and a 1/2 of grass seed and 30 bales of hay for our lawn (still have about 25 more to spread)
- installed 4 ceiling fans
- installed shelving in 1 closet (still have 3 more closets to do)
- dug a 4 foot hole for our mailbox post (Rodney & Dad are over there finishing that up as I type this)
- Monday + Tuesday morning were spent watching Brody play baseball...so cute!
- bought 7 gallons of paint (still have more to buy if I can just decide on colors...such a hard decision)
- I don't know how many trips we've taken to Home Depot...I know it's been A LOT!!
I know there is more to add to the list but can't think of them at the moment and I'm sure the list will keep growing and growing until we are in and completely settled. Once you cross one thing off another always seems to pop up. We are just about ready to move in though. We met with our contractor this morning and we are now just waiting on the final inspection from the bank before we can start hauling our things in. Actually, after we get the OK I'm going to go ahead and get all my rooms painted and then move everything in. So exciting!
My postings will be sporadic til we get somewhat settled! I hope you are all doing well!!